Membalas Ke: Tingkatkan Dimensi yang Diharapkan








Hi @mc-atty,



Could you please provide the site URL so we can look into this further? If you’d prefer to keep it private, you can reach out to us via this contact form and reference this forum thread.



Thank you!
















@alinclamba Thanks. Doing it now.
















Hi @mc-atty,



I’ve received your email and have already responded. As mentioned in my reply, it seems to be a bug that our developers are currently investigating.



I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and hope we can release an update with the fix as soon as possible.



Thank you for your patience and understanding.
















Actually, to give you an update, it’s works sporadically. One time it worked, when I went to analyze it again, I got this:



Something has gone wrong.



Jetpack Boost Cloud Error: “HTTP 500 while communicating with WordPress.com”
















As a heads up, sometimes I click one link to change the photo dimensions, and I get rerouted to another page/blog.
















Hi @mc-atty,



Thanks for the extra details! I’m going to add them to the open email thread we have with you (ref# 8517406) and we will continue the conversation there. It will be easier if we keep everything in one place.










source

Comments

Popular Posts