Balasan Ke: Bancontact & Klarna tidak ditampilkan








Hello,



I’m trying to activate Bancontact & Klarna on my site https://www.oxygenserv.com/.



However, despite having activated them in the Stripe interface and in the configuration of your plugin, they don’t appear.



I’ve tested with the basic wordpress theme and it doesn’t display either; only the bank cards are visible. Can you help me?



I wonder if it’s because my Stripe account is associated with Woocommerce? Why is that?







Answer from Stripe : “The said payment methods are both enabled in your Stripe account. Thus, you need to reach out to them again to ask for further assistance and ask them if they can enable and support the said payment methods on the payment page they handle.”

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]








source

Comments

Popular Posts